Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Planet Earth, you so crazy

If you haven't heard, Earth Day is today.
Last night I was watching the Weather Channel to find out what the crazy weather of Chicago would bring me. All of a sudden they go into a "Green" segment and the woman started talking about how you should turn off the water when brushing your teeth, or not use plastic bags at the store. No shit.
Listen people, if you are not doing those things already, you suck.
If you are not already recycling or trying to reduce your impact on society you suck, big time.
So with that said, I'm not going to go into a big thing about Earth Day, I'm just going to show you some of my favorite Eco-friendly clothing and shops.
My dear friends over at Verdessence are having a E-Day Sale!
Use Code 'earth' to receive 25% off.
Here are some of my must haves:
EcoSkin Redwood Dress

Josh Jakus Um Tote
Ainsley Vneck
This sweatshirt is screaming my name

Here are some other must haves from around the net:

ShopEnvi
The Green Loop
Matt and Nat Vegan Handbag

No comments:

Post a Comment