Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dwelling Do #1...the bedroom

I need to update my bedroom. It's time. It has been three years and I still have an unframed poster hanging on my wall amongst other laxidasically placed items. Here is a list of things I plan to do in the near future.



  • Frame said Matt Daly poster (after three yrs)
  • Frame and collage my Post Family prints with the MD poster above my dresser.
  • Paint the dresser sitting out on my porch so that my beautifully expensive underthings can have the room that they deserve.
  • Finally organize my closet properly.
  • New curtains. (Yes, mother, I know....curtains, curtains, curtains.)
  • Add a punch of color. ... YELLOW.

My walls are a similar color to Melissa and Matt's wall. (RL Palaise Royal to be exact) I just love how the yellow pops out. I'm thinking about getting a new duvet in a yellow floral. Check back to see before and after photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment