Wednesday, May 6, 2009

One side will make you grow taller....

I was over at A Mad Tea Party With Alis and realized two things:
1. That I need to make a moss terrarium, stat. And,
2. How wonderfully whimsical mushrooms are.
There is something woolgathering and fanciful about mushrooms (and not just when you are eating them. hey now.). They remind me of being a kid. Of hunting for mushrooms in our back woods. Of Alice in Wonderland.


I decided to go to the one place that carries all things crafty to see what I could find. Here are a few of the many items on Etsy.



Now I am off to watch Alice in Wonderland. I need to gear up because I am so excited about Tim Burton's upcoming adaptation. I can't hardly wait. And the best part is, I won't be terrified of the movie like I was as a child....or will I be?

No comments:

Post a Comment