Saturday, May 9, 2009

Dwelling Do #1: Part 2

So, I'm still searching for the right bedspread. ..Still.. If you remember from the original Dwelling Do #1, I'm looking for a pop of yellow in my bedroom to contrast with the dark grey walls. 
With that said, I was at Target today and noticed that DwellStudio (!!) has a 
line there. I found exactly what I was looking for! That is, only to find that it is nothing more than an accent pillow to go with the Baroque bedding. Arg.  
Well, I bought the pillow and now I need a duvet.  Still searching......Thoughts?
Target has a gray silken cover but I have cats who sleep with me. No dice. 
Comments + Suggestions welcome. 






2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh. i saw this pillow there too! i love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. I just wish there was more of that pattern ;(

    ReplyDelete