Monday, May 18, 2009

Bringing The Outdoors Inside

I've been a little slow on posts lately and for that I apologize. But today I have something to post that I am so excited about. I have fallen madly in love with Camilla Meijer. Her collection of prints including lampshades, pillows and wallpaper make me swoon. And I love her approach to design. She's currently at the ICFF, International Contemporary Furniture Fair through tomorrow. So if you are in New York, check her out.
"I love nature and I am astounded by the way plants and flowers find a way to flourish in such an enormous urban setting like London...I capture these images I see around me and use them to create my work...I want to welcome people into a world of colour and visual texture that caresses the eye and speaks to the heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment