Tuesday, May 19, 2009

summer picnics + music = happy time

I am so excited that summer is on its way. That means one thing....outdoor concerts at Ravinia and Millennium Park. Ravinia is like a dream to me. It's such a beautiful place to escape the city for an evening. Hopping the metra up to Ravinia is a cinch. And what is even easier is walking a few short blocks from my office to the Jay Pritzker Pavilion at Millennium Park, for a night of free music and fun.

Oh! I am so excited that I have already started planning my menu for my first concert at Ravinia.

I'm thinking the following:
Salmon Pate on Melba toast
Caprese
A little Brie with a baguette
Hot and Spicy Shrimp and Avocado Salad
Lemon poppy seed Cake or Apricot Bread
Perhaps a Rose or Sauvignon Blanc

No comments:

Post a Comment