Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Feather Love

I have a confession to make....

I, LC, am obsessed with wedding blogs. I am. This may come as a huge shock to those whom know me best. ...I know. I've never been a gal obsessed with running down the isle and the whole Beyonce 'Put a Ring on It', is not and never has been my theme song (well, except when my spoon partner really ticks me off. hehe ). I don't even really like weddings. I don't like the structure, the formality, the selfish insanity, the act of having bridesmaids (eeek!) and the fact that most weddings loose that personal connection and intimacy, during the planning process, that brought you to this very moment to begin with. I just don't get it.

However, in this blogosphere we have created, wedding blogs are some of the more charming, alluring, marvelous blogs around. They have amazing photography from some of the most talented photographers around. They are crafty and resourceful. And they just have some really cool ideas that can be applied to more than just weddings. It's also refreshing to see that there are people out there that actually see this special day through my eyes.

That being said, since wedding blogs are a constant of my blog roll, I have decided to start posting about them.

First up is this amazing photographer, Noa Azoulay-Sclater, of FEATHER LOVE Photography. She is based out of San Diego and she just melts me. I might have to wed in SD so she can shoot me! Or perhaps I shall settle for her taking my 'engagement' photos.
I have been following her work for sometime and after the recent Spencer+Heidi wedding she covered (yes, really. and Spheidi threw her out, too) her popularity has gone through the roof.

I like to think my man and I are as cool as these two.

3 comments:

  1. thanks darling!
    I shoot all over so send me an email with your wedding date and i will check my availability! I would love to shoot it!! Is your wedding in Chicago? xoxo Noa

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! Noa just makes us look cool! Thanks for the sweet compliment tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe i love you both.

    no wedding yet, but i'll pencil you in for the future!

    ReplyDelete