Wednesday, February 10, 2010

They stretched and they stretched and they pulled and they yanked.

Everybody loves a baby elephant!
The Melbourne Zoo just welcomed its first ever baby elephant.
Click here to see the cuteness.
When I was in grade school I had to make a movie about how elephants got such long ears.
{this was before macbooks + movie making was easy}
We had this special projector film that you drew on with special crayons. Then we had to make a recording of the story + soundtrack on a cassette tape. My movie was awesome! And I got the best grade in the class!! You see, the reason why elephants have such big ears is because this outcast kid elephant ran away and these birds came and taunted him. They pulled and stretched his little ears until they were big and floppy. The story goes on but I can't tell you all of it before I submit it to The Academy {it's that good}.
I enlisted my brothers for voice overs and sound effects. Man, I need to see if my mom still has that. Let's hope it wasn't destroyed in the 'Great Basement Flooding of '09.' That would be tragic.
Anyway, below are some Etsy finds.


No comments:

Post a Comment