Saturday, February 27, 2010

Paul McCartney told me I shouldn't live in the past.



So I went to the Vintage Bazaar. Um, it was kind of a disaster. I was there at 12:00pm on the dot and it was already packed. It was packed so much, you couldn't even see what the booths had to offer.
Awful.
I got pushed. I pushed. And then I had an anxiety attack.
Crazy crowds freak me out, big time. So I went and sat at the bar (!?) and waited for my friends that I was meeting. After 30 minutes recouping from the experience, I agreed I would 'wing man' as they pushed their way through the vulture's nest . When push came to shove, I was happy to leave, and, sad to see the line to enter went out the door.

The idea- wonderful.
The reality- not cool.
Let's hope they do it again, but reformat...everything...





I was able to score a broach and a fabulous lions head gold belt.
$8 each.

{photos via my iphone}

No comments:

Post a Comment