Friday, August 21, 2009

Mug Shot

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I promise to be better about getting things posted.

This weekend my ladies and I are going on a Photobooth Pub Crawl. I made it up and it will be awesome!!


Here is the proposed schedule:
  1. The Rocking Horse (honestly I do not think this place is opened yet)
  2. Diversey Rock n Bowl
  3. Quencher's
  4. Local Options
  5. Double Door
  6. Empty Bottle
  7. Bar Deville
  8. Rainbo Club

Photobooth Pub Crawl Rules:
- Beer drinking at each station is not required but strongly encouraged.
- Crawlers are allowed and encouraged to take more than one photo in each booth.
- There is no time limit or restrictions on attendance at each bar.

I encourage everyone to take a moment this weekend and step into your local photobooth.

ENJOY!!

p.s. if you're lucky i'll post some for you on monday morning.

{image via The Kills}

No comments:

Post a Comment