Wednesday, April 7, 2010

the stillness is the move

Gli amanti di benvenuto!!
I'm sitting here at home watching {ehem} bad TV and stalking people on Twitter.
Life is good.
@wordsonstyle was tweeting, which is rare, so I ventured to her blog that I shamefully neglect far too often.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I love what she's got going on.

{Fun fact: LooseChange + Words.on.Style work together. We're colleagues. In fact, for 5+ months last year I worked her position while they found the perfect...well, her!}

So, here is the deal. After reading her blog...no strike that...after thinking a lot about this, then reading her blog, I have come to this; LC needs a focus. No?
Maybe I'm having a bad day but, I feel like LC is a little cracked out...ADD running amuck {sorry, older bro is ADHD, it rubs off}. There are design blogs, fashion blogs, wedding blogs, photography blogs, etc. LC needs some sort of cohesion. A path. Right?
LC only knows one thing.....what's going to be the new "color of the year."

I ask you my faithful readers.
Give me your thoughts.
i.will.listen.

And P.S.- WOS you got a busy job, but don't forget to blog. We are reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment