Friday, January 22, 2010

and....we're back!

There's nothing like a shirtless Johnny Depp to jolt me out of a blogging funk!
GQ cover. Nuff said!
Okay okay, I'll write more.

Oh Johnny how I love thee let me count the ways....

Seriously though.
My guilty pleasure is reading GQ cover to cover.
Well it's not really a guilty pleasure because I don't feel guilty about it. It's just a big fat pleasure.
I can't wait to get home and open the Mister's new GQ featuring the most stylish men.
God I love a stylish guy. So sexy.
Click here to read the 50 most stylish men of the past.

Hot Hot Hot
Last night, my boy and I got our hair trimmed at the lovely Hair Emily's house and while there he mentioned that he is thinking of cutting his luscious locks for the Caesar cut. (think George Clooney)
My heart almost stopped. His hair is too beautiful.
If Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and Russell Brand had a love child,
my boyfriend would pop out.
I'm not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment