Saturday, January 30, 2010

HangoverKiller-JoyInducer


Currently Spinning

The Dirty Dirty -Tape's N Tape's
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
23 - Blonde Redhead
Fly Further To See - Wilderness
Love Your Daughters - Times New Viking
Took My Lady To Dinner- King Khan & The Shrines
The People- Common Feat. Dwele
Hip Hop Saved My Life- Lupe Fiasco
Too Late - M83
Murderer -Low
All I Need - Radiohead
Tonight- TV On The Radio
Things Ain't Like They Used To Be -The Black Keys
Soul On Fire - Spiritualized


when hungover at work on a Saturday,
my HangoverKillerJoyInducer mix always gets me going.

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea that Paper Planes is on your hangover recovery playlist whereas it's on my "let's get so drunk we can barely speak" playlist. Everytime I hear that song I wanna get up and dance with an imaginary cash register.

    ReplyDelete