Monday, November 9, 2009

Shut the door. Have a seat.

{don+betty}

Last night's Mad Men finale party was as successful as the Episode itself!!
Thanks Betty for the fantastic spread!
The Beef Wellington was delish!
And I got my fill of deviled eggs and very dirty martinis to last me a while.
Or, until tomorrow.

I was thrilled to see a post today at Apartment Therapy on home bars.

I own a mid century rolling bar (of course), however, it's currently being used as a little rolling office with a macbook pro, a canon T1 rebel and a bunch of external hard drives on it, whilst my roommate takes time elapse photos. So, no 'bar' pictures, as it's not looking that glamorous. {although, i guess its current sexiness is dependent on how you look at the situation. but for all intended purposes of this here post, it's not so glamorous.}


CB2's Acadia Mini Bar is still my current favorite bar on the market. Me likes. Me wants to buy.


No comments:

Post a Comment