Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am fat. Perhaps not fat in fat's standards, but I'm fat.
I need to detox.
I'm going to start {for one week} a juice detox. Gwyneth Paltrow recently did a Cleanse, although it must be so darned easy for her. {sigh}
There is this great little deli by my work called Brian's Deli and Juice Bar where I can get freshly squeezed vegetable juices. The only problem... they serve some very distracting falafel. And we all know I love me some Middle Eastern {wink}. ehem, back to food.
The plan is to have two juices a day and one salad {ingredients from my garden} for one week.
Can I do it? I don't know? I am beyond weak.
Will you help me?... Please?

1 comment:

  1. damn. i wish i could do this with you. it's virtually impossible to eat organic/raw/veg/vegan while frolicking europe so far. i'm in germany...eating bratwurst and gelato everyday. jesus.

    but you've got all my support!!! DO IT! but a falafel here or there isn't so bad either ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete