Thursday, August 19, 2010

a fire inside.


So last night I went to the Paramore concert, so what?
So my date was a twelve year old, so what?
So I actually left my cushy VIP box and elbowed my way through pimple-faced teens to get closer ... so what?

The fact is, I'm a die hard Paramore fan. I just can't help myself and I'm not going to apologize about it. (how dare you Pitchfork drones judge me!)

On Tuesday, while cursing the sky that there were not enough hours in the day to complete everything I needed, I found myself daydreaming about Hayley's bright red hair bouncing around Chicago on her day off.

My mind was one giant Hayley's Comet of swirling locks.

It, her hair, the fireball, the blaze, inspired me
and I started combing my blogs and favorite websites
to create an HW inspiration board.

No comments:

Post a Comment